So, today we had our first Dr. appt. for baby #2!! And I am for sure 6 weeks 2 days. Baby will be due Feb. 20th. We're super excited and I know Ava Louise will be such a great big sister. She's kinda bossy (have no idea where she got that from)so baby 2 will have lots to keep up with.Ava turned 18 months yesterday and has her 18 month old check-up today....More shots ugghhhhh! But she's doing great and is the biggest talker she likes to tell me "HEY" and Is soooooooooooooooo in love with her daddy. If Matthias and I hug, we get a little growl out of her, sooo funny and amazing to see that raw emotion of Jealousy come out of her!!
So, in celebration of the holiday weekend, Matthias and I are going to see Superman
tonight. I've heard great reviews and I'll let you know what we think!! Happy fourth of July!!! I love July!!!
2 comments:
She is getting so big! You think she is jealous now? Wait until Daddy holds that new baby! I can't wait. I think it is a boy. I am crossing my fingers for one.
That is awesome news...can't wait!!! Ava is adorable!!
Post a Comment