Pages

June 26, 2006


Yipppppppppppppee! Hope your in for a little journey with us!! Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!! We're pregnant with baby number 2!!!! We just took the test, I'll go to the Dr. this week sometime! Lets see, maybe like feb. or march!!! I'll keep this website updated with any new news, so feel free to check back anytime!! Love to you all!!! We're super excited!!!

14 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

Hey...it is working now! I am sooo excited for baby #2! Congratulations!!

Averi said...

I AM SO PUMPED FOR YOU!! It is baby mania here lately. Ava will be such a good big sister. Congratulations!

Rochelle Rae said...

WOW!! Baby number 2. Congratulations to both of you, all 3 of you. It must be Baby Season.

Courtney's blog said...

Kim!!! I am so happy for you and your beautiful family! Congrats!

kendra said...

I am so excited for you!! Maybe this time it will be TWINS!!!!! See you soon!! love & miss u....

kcflying aka Kathy Clark said...

Wow...Life continues to be an adventure. How terrific for all of you.

Anxious to visit more at the RANKIN REUNION, perhaps in the pool as we bathe our beautiful bodies. All of 'em!
Love ya,
Kathy and Kent

Mary Lecca said...

Yea Kim, Matthias and Ava! We are so very happy for you all! Children are definitely blessings from God! I count my blessings every day with Gabby and Gina! Love to you all! Cuzin' Mary, Peter, Gabby and Gina

Whitney Wiseley said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I'm so happy for all three of you guys. Hope to see you all soon!

Anonymous said...

Perfect!!!! This whole episode, your new baby will be one lucky little guy, or gal. First of all, getting born into such great families Moms' and Dads')- Second, having a lovely 'Big Sister', - Third, having the good fortune of being welcomed by Kim, Matthias and Ava....who could ask for anything more? My best wishes and good fortune to all of you. Great, Great Aunt Aggie Graves

With emphasis on the Great Great! Gee I never thought of that before but I'm already Great Great to Ava! Love...... AG

karen said...

YEAHHH!! I am sooo happy for ya'll! Miss you so much! xoxo

Jeanetta said...

Yea! Number 12 Great-grand for Grandaddy Tom! I'm so excited for you both, and for Ava. Love you much and see you soon, Aunt Netta

Gini said...

Hey Kim!!!! Im stoked for you guys. Hope all is well. Mucho Congratulations!!! Miss you

Britta said...

Our blessings & prayers are with all 3 of you! What exciting news!

Shel said...

Kim! Yay! I must go comment your myspace. I love you!
-Michelle