Pages

August 23, 2006

So Far So Good!!!


Our testing we had done at 12 weeks has all come back negative. So the chance of Down's or any other chromasome disorder are highly unlikely. We will have a full anatomy sonagram at 18 weeks to triple check everything. Seems a little much for me, but that's what you get when your 35 and older. Really, I look at it as a bouns to get to see the baby a few times b-4 February. I'm feeling great and finally have a bit of the lost energy back from the 1st trimester. Yipeeeeeeeee!!!!
No, this is not a picture of our baby, but a picture of a baby at 14 weeks. Weight=1 ounce....Height=4 inches

5 comments:

Kendra said...

maybe at the next appointment, you can find out what it is!!! Can't wait!!

Jennifer Adling said...

I think HE is going to be wonderful!!!

Averi said...

Seriously? 14 weeks already? WOW! I, for one, am jealous. I have only had one sonogram, and it looks like that might be all. So 4 more weeks until we find out it is a boy, eh? Can't wait!

Stacy Chance said...

OH I can't wait to find out what you are having! Did they do the amniocentisis on you? (I know I spelled that wrong but oh well)

Kim said...

No amnio...If the test would have come back positive we could have had one done...but everything was negative.