
Thomas our favortie beergarten owner is in the black

We met up with some of Matthias's friends last night after his golf win. In Thalfingin(the village were Omi lives) there's a local beergarten. Thomas is the owner and it was great to see him and meet all the locals. He made me some great non-alcoholic drinks... Here are a couple pics...
2 comments:
We finally have our house put back together so we're just now starting to feel normal. I enjoy boing able to see photos already and know you all are still in Germany. I can't wait to go one day. Ava is getting SO big. Maybe we will make it to the Tech/UT game. We miss ya'll!
Aunt LiLi
Looks like you guys are having a great time! I too want to go someday. Cant wait to see you next month (that seems like a long ways away!)
Post a Comment