Embarrassed, that's all I have to say about this guy! I'm embarrassed for the Cowboys, for Dallas, for Texas, for Parcells, for Jerry Jones, on and on, but mostly for HIM!! I could'nt even watch the game the other night with out feeling like we were dealing with a 14 year old. Every time the camara was on him I thought to myself, "Pppppplease act like an adult". The faces he makes, the attitude he throws around on the field and sidelines, man I thought I was watching "The Desperate Athlete". With the camara's going back and forth from the field to T.O. on the sidelines, was this a new TV Series?? In fact he'll probally have his own reality show in a couple of years.... Ugghhh give me a break!!!Yesterday at lunch it was the topic of almost all of my tables...."Did you watch the cowboys last night", and on and on...........
Someone messed up a long time ago by letting him get away with this act. A coach?? A parent?? I don't know, but for me it's just plain embarrassment.
4 comments:
Okay...I have to agree that he is a little too big for his britches. BUT, I think the media totally asks for it. I mean, Terry Glenn can make like 3 touchdowns and TO like 1, but who do they crowd around after the game. He's not going to stop if everyone is still eating it up! Besides all that, I was extremely embarrassed for the whole team b/c of the way they played. I think that Romo will be good...he just gets a little too excited and brave and throws the ball no matter who is around. HE is starting Sunday, though, and thank goodness. I am usually one to defend the quarterback (and the kicker for that matter! WHAT PRESSURE!) BUT, I was sick of watching him just hold on to the ball. Do something already! ANYTHING!
WOW---that was a really long comment.
I Agree and you did my next blog for me, the quaterback situation....ughhh! The Media sucks pretty much all around. Whatever makes for good TV and sells, is what their gonna cover. I'm pulling for Romo!!
Can Troy Aikman come back?
Who has time to watch the cowboys, much less post a bloggggggggg??????? Tiffeni
Post a Comment