Pages

November 27, 2006

Shady Grove!!





We spent the weekend visiting friends and family in Austin. We met up with some of our good ole buddies for dinner on Friday night. One of our favorite places--Shady Grove. They had a huge Curious George Balloon area set up for all the kidos to run around. My brother and his family also moved into a new house, so we visited and stayed the night with them!! Here are a few from our dinner date!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your Rolling Stones shirt!!

Why the hell does Chris have a UT shirt on? Boooo!

Stacy Chance said...

I love Ava's Indian feather! I second the Boooooo for Chris' UT shirt.

Averi said...

I third the BOOOOOO!!!!! I love Curious George,, though!

Anonymous said...

looks like fun!!

Anonymous said...

Chris is going to have to take that ugly shirt off if he wants to be my friend!!