Pages

December 20, 2006

Ava and Santa!


Today we made a special trip to visit Santa at the mall. We stood in line and seemed a little interested, until it was our turn. Ava started yelling.."No Santa, No Santa, Don't want Santa...she was wiggling and on the verge of losing it...so I quietly moved on. I don't know what happened to our little angel from last year...see above....Must be that age thing, but she meant business!!
NO SANTA!!!

3 comments:

Stacy Chance said...

Don't worry Ava, Blaise didn't like Santa until this year when he figured out that Santa brings you gifts if you are good boy.

Jennifer Adling said...

Santa is over-rated...it is the reindeer who do all the work!

Britta said...

Um, yeah. It's SO the age thing. We shied away from "terrible 2's" and we say "Two's with a 'Tude"

This year Patrick climbed up in Santa's lap liked they'd been friends for years.

That "good boy/girl" thing is the best dicsipline EVER! I am so all about using Santa and his elves as discipline. What am I going to do come Janaury???