We spent Christmas Eve at Aunt Mary's ranch in Post Texas. I think all the Mosser's we're there, except The Chris Mosser family(back in Fort Worth with Lesli's family). We had a great time....The food was great, the Chinese gift exchange was lots of fun and loud...and it was great to see everyone!!
December 27, 2006
Chrismas Eve...
We spent Christmas Eve at Aunt Mary's ranch in Post Texas. I think all the Mosser's we're there, except The Chris Mosser family(back in Fort Worth with Lesli's family). We had a great time....The food was great, the Chinese gift exchange was lots of fun and loud...and it was great to see everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Of course, a house full of Mosser's is always fun!!
I miss the Mosser clan. I so should have been there and it should so still be 1987!!!
Post a Comment