
In Santa Fe, on the girls trip..

In Austin, the beginning of one of my favorite nights with Kurt(the deaf Kurt night)

Always Posing...Kerry and the J Girls

Had to start this day at Trudy's
Slaton High, Class of 89
Rulez...

Hanging out on the patio in Santa Fe...
nu=3248)7;2);+8%29WSNRCG%3D32339+34+52%28nu0mrj.jpg)
Dinner in Lubbock!

Kerry and
Averi at my
bachelorette party...
Averi's big b-day is tomorrow!!!
Kurt and Kerry turn 29 this year....Yeah Right!! These two we're the other twins Kerry and I graduated with in good ole 1989. They are apart of so many memories of mine!! Thanks for being apart of my life Kurt and Kerry and Happy Birthday!!!
5 comments:
I loev Kurt in the short shirt!
It looked better on him than it did on me....
that has to be one of the best pictures of Kurt ever!! Love it!
thanks Kim you are so sweet! Have had many good times with you!
I love deaf Kurt!!
Post a Comment