Pages

January 18, 2007


I won I won I won!!!

Back in the fall a blog war was declared by our good friend Jennifer. Whoever blogged the most would win a prize, cut off date was New Years Eve. Time went on and a few of us kept up the blogging, for me it just became a great way to share our life here in Plano with all our friends in family throughout the states and Germany. Well guess what I Won!! So, for my prize I got a Southwest Airlines Gift Certificate for 15.00. How awesome is that....Thanks Jen, YOU ROCK!!!


This was on our Girls Trip in Santa Fe, the Manager of this great restaurant loved Jen!!!

5 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

So ready for girls trip #3.....

Dont think we dont take this blogging seriously either....the 2007 winner will get a prize too!

Kenda said...

I will so win the blogging this year!! Look out for 10 to 20 posts this weekend...there will be a lot of time to do it with all the snow coming. I am a poor sport but congrats.

Kendra said...

I'm just trying to keep up with all the super bloggers!! I need to keep my camera with me at all times!!

Averi said...

That is an awesome prize. I am going to win this year. Here I go blogging....

Jennifer Adling said...

Averi....we cant access your blog today...dont knwo what the problem is...I will try again in the morning (saturday)