Pages

January 1, 2007

Our Anniversary and New Years Eve!!

Our view of our friends Stacy's ROMOmentum sign below there booth...to the right of the furthest field goal poles...
Zoomed way into the sign........
Liz, Tim, Greg and Matthias.....top row baby, but great fun!!
Matthias and I


T.O.


Liz and I after the game....and on our way to dinner............then to bed at 11pm, we'll be ready for a fun NYE next year. This day was really fun and long!!!

4 comments:

Kenda said...

What a great day...even if the Boys did lose. Happy Anniversary you two and sorry for the 12:30 a.m call since you guys were asleep. Love ya!!

Averi said...

Bummed we didn't see you. My son had a meltdown Saturday, so we didn't have much time for anything. Happy Anniversary!

Kendra said...

Happy belated anniversary!! Sorry I missed you while you were her....I hope to get to Big D after Max gets here to see you>>>

Stacy Chance said...

Happy Anniversary. Sorry we didn't get to see you while we were in Dallas but I did spy on you through the binoculars. BTW so glad you didn't buy that foam finger. Let's plan on a trip to the Zoo for Ava and Blaise this summer.