Pages

February 10, 2007

The Departed

COPS OR CRIMINALS
WHEN YOU'RE FACING A LOADED GUN
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
Check it out here

Baby's off in Austin with Dee Dee and Papa, perfect time to do a matinée. Matthias and I saw The Departed today and it was great. Leonardo, Matt, Jack and Mark what more could you ask for. Directed by Martin Scorsese....Go see it or Netfilx it you won't regret it.

4 comments:

Kenda said...

Enjoy your freedom...You won't have it much longer. Hang in there, sister! I can't wait to watch this movie.

LaSH said...

This movie was actually a Chinese movie, called Infernal Affairs. What a shocker, Hollywood running out of ideas.

Kim said...

No, I read that somewhere, I really don't care. Great story I'm glad Scorsese remade it in English!!

Jennifer Adling said...

I really want to see this one.....hope Scorsese finally gets his Oscar!