3 days old
Not much time to post, but I wanted to get a picture on here. We are so in Love with this baby boy. He is so sweet and needy....lol, and I like it. Before long he'll be brushing me off with the "OH MOM", so I'm really taking this all in. Our lives are so much more beautiful with him in it.....
Not much time to post, but I wanted to get a picture on here. We are so in Love with this baby boy. He is so sweet and needy....lol, and I like it. Before long he'll be brushing me off with the "OH MOM", so I'm really taking this all in. Our lives are so much more beautiful with him in it.....
5 comments:
I love him! I can't wait to meet him!! He is perfect!
I have a box full of goodies for you. I will get it to your mom soon. Miss you! Love you!
Thank you for sharing the picture....he is precious! We have the Max CD ready for you and will put it in the mail this week!!
How sweeeet! He looks a little like Ava did! I can't wait to hold him. I will call you soon and we will find a date. Love you all.
Beautiful Boy!! I'm so glad everything went so smoothly for you!!
Congratulations Kim! (and family)
He's such a cutie!
Post a Comment