Pages

February 14, 2007

Our little Cupid and her Valentines Day Hat!!



Happy Valentines Day to Everyone!!!











What a sport Ava was....

She usually hates wearing things on her head but something about this hat won her over.

These were before her Valentines Party at School!!



10 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

She is soooo cute! Love the hat!

Jennifer Adling said...

I obviously love it twice as much!

Jennifer Adling said...

She is soooo cute! Love the hat!

Kerry Kern said...

Oh my goodness, she is such a doll, love her hat and her great personality that goes with it

Kendra said...

Love the hat!! She is such a cutie!!

Britta said...

I want a hat like that! Super sassy! She looks more and more like Matthias every time I see a picture of her!

Kenda said...

Now that is one hat...HILARious. I can't believe how big she is. So cute...Happy Vday Ava!

Jamie Pitman said...

What a precious girl!

Jamie Pitman said...

What a precious girl!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I love the hat! She's so cute!!