Pages

March 26, 2007

Happy 24th Kelly Mosser!!!

6 comments:

Kendra said...

Aww. too cute!!

Kenda said...

Love, love love the slideshow! Happy Bday Kelly! Funny story...one of the first memories I have of you is from pictures of you at your third bday party. Your biatch sister invited Rhonda and not me and I was sooooo jealous. Everytime I would see that pic of you, Kim and Rhonda on your tricycle out in the backyard of your Slaton home, I would start seething! heee heee! Silly little Jr. High girl. Happy Birthday Kelly!

Kenda said...

P.S. When I read "Rat Salad" i about died...I completely forgot about that name. How funny! Who was the guy in the band I had a crush on? What's he up to now?

Jennifer Adling said...

Happy Birthday Kelly! If I see you in Austin next week, I will buy you a drink!

Britta said...

I didn't realize Kelly was so tall! WHOA! Coole slideshow, Kim. Now I want to see one of the little man!

Kerry Kern said...

SO cute auhhh memories, he is all grown up now--so sad--many more memories to come!!!