Pages

March 1, 2007

The power of genetics!!

Max then Ava



Max then Ava



Max then Ava

Everyone who knows Ava and meets Max or sees his picture comments on how much they favor, so this is a comparison of the two around the same age............I think we've got some pretty strong genes going on with these babies. And, the nose?? That's Matthias grandmother's nose, she's the only one on both sides of the family who have a nose like that, and Matthias cousin's daughter..........What do you think???

6 comments:

Kendra said...

They do favor each other alot!! Zach & Gunner look alot alike too....so adorable

Averi said...

I knew they looked alike! That is the first thing I thought when I saw MAx. Super cute kiddos!

Jennifer Adling said...

The first two pictures especially....EXACTLY alike......

Kerry Kern said...

OH wow they do look just alike, so sweet...

Britta said...

That is amazing! I so can't wait to meet Master Max!

Kenda said...

IDENTICAL...very cute. Like I have said many times, I can't wait to meet him. Hopefully we will see you Spring Break! Give 'em both kisses for me!