Pages

March 9, 2007

Top 5 things I would like to do in my Lifetime....

1.
Ich will lernen, wie Deutsch zu sprechen, deshalb kann ich besser mit meiner Schwiegermutter und anderen Freunden und Familie kommunizieren, wenn wir nach Deutschland reisen. Es ist wichtig für mich, den meine Kinder Deutsch und sprechen, den ich auch lernen muss...
What I said was....
I want to learn how to speak German, so I can communicate better with my mother-in-law and other friends and family when we travel to Germany. It's important to me that my children speak German and I need to learn too...

2.
I want to learn how to play golf. My husband is the biggest golf fan and always mentions me learning how to play so we can travel and play on some of his favorite golf courses around the USA and also around the world. I know its kinda his break away from everything and something for the guys to do together, but I still want to learn. I will probably start lessons this summer- Its on my very short list of things to do!!! Kenda, I have a great swing huh..lol....

3.
I want to travel to Spain, Ireland, Scotland, and Australia. I have friends who live in Scotland and Australia so hopefully this will happen sooner than later!!! There is for sure other places I want to travel to, but those are on the top of my list. Also a little more in depth through Italy...

4.
I want to move back to AUSTIN!! I miss being close to my brothers, sis-in-law, and my niece and nephews. I miss all my friends there. I miss the outdoor patio's at restaurants. I miss the hills, trees and water. I miss the Hula Hut. I miss the Greenbelt. I miss it ALL!!

5.
The most special thing I want to do in my lifetime is watch my babies grow-up. I can't wait to see their personalities develop into tweens, teens, young adults and adults. They are my most favorite thing in the whole wide world, and to watch them grow-up will be the coolest thing ever!!!

Loved this one Stacy!! I can think of a few others..dealing with $ and lbs, but those will always be on my list!! Thanks for the great topic!!

7 comments:

Kenda said...

That last picture of your kiddos is a framer and just beautiful. I love it that you want to take up golf and I want to take up tennis and we both frowned upon eachother's spring sports choice back in High School. You help me with Tennis and I will help as much as I can with golf...I have had a hole in one, ya know? I want to travel bad, too. You have picked out some great places. Also, have I told you how awesome I think it that you want your children to be proficient in German and you, too want to take that on. Says a lot about your committment to your husband's heritage...I admire that bunches. You're a pretty good chick!

Kendra said...

I love all of those!! Golf is really fun, I was never really good at it, but its fun...Love that picture of Ava & Max...so cute

Britta said...

Paul has asked me about my interest in golf, too. I love being on the course, I'd just rather be driving the cart and taking my shoes off to feel the grass.
I think it's pretty neat that you want to learn to speak German. That shows real commitment to Matthias.
Traveling is good lifetime goal. Your places sounds fun. Paul has always talked about traveling to Ireland. We'll do it someday. Maybe for our 10th anniversary. I have always wanted to travel to Tuscany to sit on patios and drink wine in the sun.

Jennifer Adling said...

Looks at those cute kids....

You have GREAT goals...maybe you can teach me German!

Averi said...

I want to learn German. Help me! As for golf, I have tried and I am HORRIBLE! I am good at drinking beer, though...does that count? Your beautiful kids are growing up so much already...bring them to see me!

Kerry Kern said...

Well you like alot of the same places I do and as for the sports...well I admire all of you for it and I will cheerlead for you but not gonna show my dorkiness at this point in the game, I think I will stick to the treadmill and playing outside w/ the kids. You do have some really good goals and you'll reach them!!@!@

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I'm right there with you on the golf thing. I would love to learn, but I don't really enjoy slow sports. Don't know how that would work. That last pic of your kids is adorable! It's so cool how once you have kids, the things you once thought were so important aren't anymore.