my camera leads the way!!
Those are great, Amanda looks fantastic, I miss her.
That's a great pic of you and Jenn!
I think Britta really likes the pic of you and Jen!Looks like you had so muchf un. I think we are doing Cinco De Mayo again at my casa next year, maybe you can come over!!
It was a good weekend....tghanks for having us!! Glad to catch up with Brant, Amanda & the Williams...
Amanda was there? OMG, I haven't seen her in so long. Sorry I missed the fun, as usual.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Those are great, Amanda looks fantastic, I miss her.
That's a great pic of you and Jenn!
That's a great pic of you and Jenn!
I think Britta really likes the pic of you and Jen!
Looks like you had so muchf un. I think we are doing Cinco De Mayo again at my casa next year, maybe you can come over!!
It was a good weekend....tghanks for having us!! Glad to catch up with Brant, Amanda & the Williams...
Amanda was there? OMG, I haven't seen her in so long. Sorry I missed the fun, as usual.
Post a Comment