my camera leads the way!!
He looks like such a big boy in that jumper!! So cute...
He is growing so fast!
Oh I hate when they get shots! Way to go Max, your going to be tall!
Good Lord! He looks like Ava's twin. So cute.
I like the tongue pic. He is the spitting image of his big sis!
They are both georgous and I love the Mercedes....MAYBE one day we will have one
I love the one with his tongue out!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He looks like such a big boy in that jumper!! So cute...
He is growing so fast!
Oh I hate when they get shots! Way to go Max, your going to be tall!
Good Lord! He looks like Ava's twin. So cute.
I like the tongue pic. He is the spitting image of his big sis!
They are both georgous and I love the Mercedes....MAYBE one day we will have one
I love the one with his tongue out!
Post a Comment