Pages

July 20, 2007

Max is 5 months today!!!

This is how I found Max this morning after getting Ava's breakfast ready and doing a few things around the house. I swear not 20 minutes had gone by and I had not heard a peep out of him...
My heart sunk to my feet, then I had to laugh. Really, look how comfy he is!
I scoop him up and we're off to the living room for some big-sis entertainment. Ava decided she wanted to have a birthday party for Max, all those toys are the presents she brought him. Notice his face....so funny!
Then in this picture after she buckled his seat belt they we're off to the market and the park. She's driving the car in this picture....Max is like "oh boyyyyyy"

The look he gives her all the time,like "I'm on to you big sis, I'm figuring you out..."
His eyes light up when she's around
Ava telling me..."HE's a CUTE BOY MOMMY"
Max's face------Priceless!
Gotta run I hear running water in Ava's bathroom, she is potty-training and we're on day 3-wish us luck. Now where is that other Sock..heehee!

7 comments:

Britta said...

That kiss picture IS too sweet! Ah, big sisters!

Kerry Kern said...

Oh they are so cute!!! Love the pic hanging off the bed:) Good luck Mom and Ava potty training is a challenge!

Kendra said...

Max hanging off the bed is adorable...love that...shes a great big sis!

Averi said...

That last picture s priceless!!! What sweet kiddos!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I can't believe he was sleeping like that! Too funny! Both of your kids are precious! What a great relationship they will have.

Jennifer Adling said...

He IS a cute boy!! I bet he had a fun birthday!

Stacy Chance said...

I love the pic of Max hanging off the bed - that is so cute! Ava is a great big sis!