Very interesting!!! My kids have never had tap water because I thought it was unsafe and a couple of Kelsey's teeth came in with NO emamel on them and bottled water does not have flouride and I guess that is what happened to her, that is what the dentist said anyway!(or not enough anyway)
That is ironic you posted this...I am trying so hard to slowly start going "green!" You just can't do it all at once, it has to be a process. Anyway, I read in People the other night that it takes 1000 years for a water bottle to decompose. Crazy!! But, I didnt know it took that much oil to produce the bottles...2 very big reasons to boycott water bottles. I love SmartWater and it's so easy to grab it at the convenience store but from now on, I will carry the same bottle, like Jen and refill with our bottled water from home. (These bottles are the big ones and are recycled.) :)
3 comments:
Very interesting!!! My kids have never had tap water because I thought it was unsafe and a couple of Kelsey's teeth came in with NO emamel on them and bottled water does not have flouride and I guess that is what happened to her, that is what the dentist said anyway!(or not enough anyway)
Same thing...I ended up getting cavities once I started drinking bottled water. Now, I save one bottle and use it repeatedly.
That is ironic you posted this...I am trying so hard to slowly start going "green!" You just can't do it all at once, it has to be a process. Anyway, I read in People the other night that it takes 1000 years for a water bottle to decompose. Crazy!! But, I didnt know it took that much oil to produce the bottles...2 very big reasons to boycott water bottles. I love SmartWater and it's so easy to grab it at the convenience store but from now on, I will carry the same bottle, like Jen and refill with our bottled water from home. (These bottles are the big ones and are recycled.) :)
Post a Comment