my camera leads the way!!
It's a good one!
Thank you. We had such a great time with ya'll in Vegas. And I love those Bloody Marys at the pool! BTW when is our next exercise class?
I can't remember seeing a picture of Stacy that is bad!! Cute one of the Champs
Auuuwwww yall are so sweet!
I bet Champ likes it too with Stacy showig all that cleavage! Ha ha! They do make a nice-looking couple.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It's a good one!
Thank you. We had such a great time with ya'll in Vegas. And I love those Bloody Marys at the pool! BTW when is our next exercise class?
I can't remember seeing a picture of Stacy that is bad!! Cute one of the Champs
Auuuwwww yall are so sweet!
I bet Champ likes it too with Stacy showig all that cleavage! Ha ha! They do make a nice-looking couple.
Post a Comment