Pages

August 28, 2007

Slimcado....



So if you know me, you know I love avacados. On a sandwich, on a taco, on a salad or plain with a little salt. My favorite way to eat them are in quacamole, yummy!

Amy know's me well enough to give me a call after dark to rant and rave about this new version of a an avacado called a SlimCado. It has 1/2 the fat and like 30% less calories. Are you kidding me.......plust its the size of a mango.

So out the door I go the next shopping day in search of the SlimCado. I have to say it's okay. I'll have to get use to this skinny version. To me its like going from Ranch dressing to fat free ranch dressing or whole milk to skim. But I can do it. Give it a try and let me know your thoughts......

I found it right next to the avacados....Happy eating!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Britta said...

I'll add it to my list for grocery shopping this afternoon!

Averi said...

#1. Ranch to low fat Ranch? YUCK!
#2. Speaking of things you love, I seem to have fallen hard lately for the A-1. SO good on french fries. I crave it. I have my own bottle at work!

Stacy Chance said...

I love avacados! I can't wait to try this. Thanks for the info.

Britta said...

I looked for these at Market Street and no go. : O (