Today Ava started yelling in the back seat,
"I Got It, I Got It MOM!!!" I was on the phone so she continued to yell this over and over
until I finally looked back to acknowledge her new talent. GUNS UP! It was so cute and I'm just wondering if she's been practicing on the side or something, b/c we showed her a couple of times and then forgot about it. She was so excited...so you have to make sure you ask her to show you her "Guns Up" next time you see her. She's really
proud of herself!!!
5 comments:
How cute! I have a similar story from when I was a little girl - remind me to tell you the next time I see you HA HA! Go Ava get your guns up!
Yea! You have to start those Red Raiders early!
that is so cute!!
And how neat that she was so excited about "getting it!" Now she is ready to date future Saddle Tramp Patrick! We have to get a picture of her, Paddy and Blaise with their GUNS UP at the engagement party!
Wait a minute...don't leave Blaze out. He puts his GUNS UP all of the time. Blaze will join in on the picture, too. Ava is so darn cute. Great post. Go Raiders!
Post a Comment