Tonight it the night we've all been waiting for. The season premier of "The Office" and if you haven't jumped on "The Office" bandwagon yet, get to it!!!
I have never watched a single episode...not even a smidgen of one. I guess I need to rent last season and watch it...everyone seems to love it. Go Raiders!
I have not got into it yet....mean to, but Thursdays are usually busy! Eric did get me into Friday Night Lights and I LOVE it!! Got to go watch some more episodes!!
3 comments:
I'm not superstitious, but I'm a little stitious
I have never watched a single episode...not even a smidgen of one. I guess I need to rent last season and watch it...everyone seems to love it. Go Raiders!
I have not got into it yet....mean to, but Thursdays are usually busy! Eric did get me into Friday Night Lights and I LOVE it!! Got to go watch some more episodes!!
Post a Comment