These are my HERO'S
I've turned to them for faith and wisdom and never been let down. They have supported me in each stage of my life from childhood to adulthood and from single college girl to married mommy girl. It sounds so cliche but I'm a better person because of these people!!!
Thanks Allyson for this topic!!
I've turned to them for faith and wisdom and never been let down. They have supported me in each stage of my life from childhood to adulthood and from single college girl to married mommy girl. It sounds so cliche but I'm a better person because of these people!!!
Thanks Allyson for this topic!!



4 comments:
I can see a lot of Dolores in your Memaw! I love your classic pictures...they were cute folks! And you know we love Steve & Dolores!
great pics.... I think Kerry really favors your grandad....
Looks like a great time!
I love cliches!! Super post!!
Post a Comment