Pages

November 1, 2007

Halloween 2007



We had a very busy two days. Monday Ava and I flew in from San Diego. She had two Halloween parties at her school that we dressed up for. And Halloween night we headed over to Ayden and Julian's house to do the country trick or treating hayride. It was a lot of fun and the weather was perfect, no jacket needed! Ava did really good, but kinda got tired in the end. Max has the croup so he and Matthias stayed home to pass out candy...poor Superman! Oh well, over all a great Halloween. On to the next holiday!

8 comments:

Kenda said...

very, very cute! Tell Ava I was Wonder Woman one year at Halloween,too. Love Superman. Tell Jessica I said her kids are beautiful also. Thanks for sharing.

The Youngs said...

Ava looks just like you! They are adorable. Happy Halloween

Kendra said...

That is soooo adorable!!! Max is changing so much....time flies!!

Whitney Albus said...

I think those are the cutest super heroes I have ever seen!! Love you guys.

Jennifer Adling said...

I always knew you had a super family (he he!!)

Britta said...

Okay, now we TOTALLY need a picture of all our little supers together. Ava as Super Girl, Patrick as Spiderman, Blaze as Batman and Blaise as Raphael! And how cute that Ava and Maxy matched!!!

Kerry Kern said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!! Glad you had fun!!!

Stacy Chance said...

I love Ava and Max's outfits!