Love the video with Chris making faces in the background...I miss those guys. Fresh looks great but man, is she ready to pop. God love her. Cute shot of the kiddos. Can't wait to see them in a week and a half. Sorry I missed the game...I will be wearing an "I Hate Eric Fisher" t-shirt next year for sure and it will definitely be our year. Crabtree and Harrell and crew are back...Amendola is the only one not returning. That stadium is awesome even though I can't stand them. ARgggghhhhh!!
3 comments:
Yea...fun weekend (and exhausting...I slept 3 hours when I got home and 8 more hours last night).
Next year is the win...I know it!
the pics are awesome...you look so great girl.....
Love the video with Chris making faces in the background...I miss those guys. Fresh looks great but man, is she ready to pop. God love her. Cute shot of the kiddos. Can't wait to see them in a week and a half. Sorry I missed the game...I will be wearing an "I Hate Eric Fisher" t-shirt next year for sure and it will definitely be our year. Crabtree and Harrell and crew are back...Amendola is the only one not returning. That stadium is awesome even though I can't stand them. ARgggghhhhh!!
Post a Comment