Love the first pic a lot! Did Fancy take that or did you? Either way, it's great. Looks like fun...I am all for a girl's trip to San Diego. The Gaslight District is awesome. Maybe Summer '09 since there are so many weddings this summer??
I love love SD it is my favorite! I am in for a girls trip ther too, my sister in law lives there, been ther many times!!! Kim you just look amazing!!! Pretty pretty
What a fun trip! Your children are just precious! Amazing how cold the water can be on the West Coast.
congrats on your weight loss! I have lost 22 with Weight Watchers. I need about 10 more to go... but life has a way of getting in my way LOL.
We live in Mansfield just south of Arlington. Ashtyn plays soccer at Pizza Hut park in a tournament next weekend. Looks like we will be in Plano a lot as her soccer team continues to grow.
5 comments:
It looks nice (not smokey at all!) I LOVE California too. let's have a girls trip there next time!
Love the first pic a lot! Did Fancy take that or did you? Either way, it's great. Looks like fun...I am all for a girl's trip to San Diego. The Gaslight District is awesome. Maybe Summer '09 since there are so many weddings this summer??
I love love SD it is my favorite! I am in for a girls trip ther too, my sister in law lives there, been ther many times!!! Kim you just look amazing!!! Pretty pretty
San Diego is great! That water is very Burr! Ava looks so cute. Nothing better than those tiny little tummies.
What a fun trip! Your children are just precious! Amazing how cold the water can be on the West Coast.
congrats on your weight loss! I have lost 22 with Weight Watchers. I need about 10 more to go... but life has a way of getting in my way LOL.
We live in Mansfield just south of Arlington. Ashtyn plays soccer at Pizza Hut park in a tournament next weekend. Looks like we will be in Plano a lot as her soccer team continues to grow.
Post a Comment