Pages

February 15, 2008

Valentines Day Outings

After Ava's school day was over we headed out for a snack and treat at Blue Goose Mexican Cantina. Our new friends Lezlie, Sadie and Conner joined us!!!
Lezlie and Max
These girls are so cute--they really look a lot alike.
Look at these two cutie pies---Conner and Max!!
Sadie goes to Ava's school too. Ava told us today that she "loves Sadie" and that "she's her best friend"
On to the park---ensuring our babies get a good nights sleep--heehee!
Sadie!!!!
Ava!!!!
They are moving to Austin in about 2 months, I'm soooo jealous---but we'll be there soon!!
TROUBLE-Look at Max's Belly!!

Ps. Max has learned how to point--tonight he was pointing and yelling at me while I got dinner ready, it was pretty funny--monkey see monkey do--uhoh!

Hope this link works--I tried to send it out earlier, but not sure if it worked!

2 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

first, the Blue Goose is awesome! Second, all of these kids are so cute. The girls do look alike! Ahhh...cant wait to get to Austin!

The Youngs said...

I LOVE THE TUMMY! Beautiful kids...