Pages

March 30, 2008

Saturday backyard action...




We leave tomorrow at 10:55am and arrive home at 2pm....3 hour plane ride, not exactly with the time change and all its a 10 hour flight! I'm excited to get home and back in the swing of things, but can not say enough about my family here. Thank you Stefan, Omi and Gerd...for your time and patience!!! Omi for cooking all the wonderful meals---this woman could have a 5 star restaurant if she wanted, we are truly lucky to sit at her table. And the list goes on with all the things she does for us!! Gerd for letting us take over your sleeping room---and my blogging on your computer....and your time with the babes! Stefan for being a wonderful Uncle and broter-in-law, and for taking Lisa and I out for my last Friday night out German style--so much freaking fun(sorry lisa would not allow me to bring my camera on this night).

Thank and love to all of you!!!

1 comment:

Kerry Kern said...

Wow Germany is such a beautiful place. I am glad you get to have so many memories there with his family, so cool.