Pages

June 1, 2008

Saturday Night out with the Family...

After Church on Saturday night we headed over to the Shops at Legacy for a little Half Shells and some Coldstone ice cream. On our way Max spotted a Dog named Harley. After dinner he saw the same dog as we walked out the door. Heres how it went down....
"There you are Harley, my Best Friend....come this way please!!!!"
"Its been ages!! I missed you.....you look great!"
"I love Harley, I love Harley! Sorry Dad, I know your deathly allergic, but I LOVE Harley!"
Kisses Harley!!!
So we played with Harley for about 5 minutes and threw a fit when they had to go.....
I think we have a Dog Lover on our hands.....
Then it was on to Ava and Daddy's favorite thing....Coldstone Ice Cream....

Walking around and checking out the pond, then it was time to head home!!!




The kids played in the CHEAP pool and Daddy mowed the lawn...heres Max afterwards, mosquito bites on the face and all....
Ava holding on to the very end to get in the bathtub......look at Daddy go!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

Cute...I saved the picture of you & Max on my computer!

Looks like you had a great fmaily weekend!

Kind of nice before all the chaos starts again!

Tamora said...

Your children are just precious! We love Coldstone also :*). I love the Shops at Legacy. We play soccer in Frisco almost every weekend, so it is nice to leave the fields and do some shopping. We're suppose to get The Shops at Broad Street in Mansfield, but not sure when.