Pages

June 9, 2008

Bridal Shower for Jennifer!!!

Beautiful Ring!
Saundra's bridal shower cake....

Let's get it started....






Time for Cake and Champagne Toasts!

Kenda, on this side of the camera....

Love the flowers....

We all love it when Eric laughs this hard!!!

Happy Birthday Logan!!!
End of the night before "So you think you can Dance" began....

Ton's of fun.....Congrats Jen!
Now on to the Santa Fe!!!

5 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

What was Eric laughing so hard at???

Jennifer Adling said...

This was a great day for me! Thank you so much to the most wonderful friends in the world!

The Youngs said...

Pretty ring! I had not seen it. Looks like fun.
I love it when Eric gets like that...

Kerry Kern said...

I look exhausted in that pic. I think I was!! I had a great time, you did a great job!!!

Kendra said...

Looks like a good time!! Hate to have missed it!!