
I saw it and here's what I thought!
Great Beauty and Fashion. I loved the pace of the movie although a little long. Very emotional for me--which to me makes a great chickflick!! Loved Jennifer Hudson in it!! Just super fun with a group of women I had never met before.
Afterwards we went to a hip place in Plano called NYLO for dinner and cocktails....
Thanks Ericka for the invitation!!
Jen, I want to go see it with you!!!
Afterwards we went to a hip place in Plano called NYLO for dinner and cocktails....
Thanks Ericka for the invitation!!
Jen, I want to go see it with you!!!
5 comments:
It was a great movie - even coming from someone who never watched th show. VERY much an emotional roller coaster though. I didn't even think about bringing Kleenex. But DO!
Maybe I should go see it in Austin that week so I can get all of my crying out before the wedding weekend.
I thought it was great! I didn't think I would cry but I have to admit I did. I think that it is very relatable (is that a word??) even if they are all in shoes that cost more than my car payment.
OMG!! I love this song!!! Willie is Awesome!! Kim...you were always on my mind! ;)
I thought it was great! I didn't think I would cry but I have to admit I did. I think that it is very relatable (is that a word??) even if they are all in shoes that cost more than my car payment.
OMG!! I love this song!!! Willie is Awesome!! Kim...you were always on my mind! ;)
I loved it...Cried through the entire movie...
Post a Comment