Pages

July 7, 2008

Fourth of July Wedding Celebrations begin..

I'm glad now I didn't sell my old camera on Craigslist and so glad my Sis-in-Law had the exact charger I needed to get it going. I missed the two days prior to the fourth with Jennifer and I in Austin getting everything lined up for the wedding weekend. But, I did get the Fourth of July day getting ready, at the Hula Hut and arriving at the Four Seasons. Then, I decided to retire my camera and enjoy the rest of the day, leaving the big celebrations to our dear friend and cybersister Kristen Bednarz, who is the true professional photographer of the bunch.

Funny story you all know about Jake(on the left) wandering around in my brother's basement. He took a slash to the forehead which may have needed stitches, but in all he survived. The pillows on the other hand....not so good.
The groom taking care of his pearly whites....
Jen taking a minute to rest while the rest of us got ready....
And we're off to the Hula Hut.....
Britta and her crew met us there first....
ummmmmm chips and salsa....
Marsha and Britta
Jake D-"Slasher"
On to the patio bar at the Hula Hut....
aghhhhhhh the girls before everyone joined us....
Britta and John
Kenda and Hays and their whole crew joined us next...soon we would take over the whole north side of the deck.

Jim joined us too....
The Tye's joining in on the fun....
The soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Eric Fisher...
Baby Jude and momma Tracee. Jude is soooo sweet and put up with us shuffling her around all weekend....
Family photo.....might as well join in Jake.....
Yeah.....Averi and Pat arrive.....
And Kerry Mosser too....
Champster...
Off to the hotel we go...

Jennifer modeling her rehearsal bouquet.

Stacy giving me her..."So good" expression....
To the rooms we go......

No comments: