Pages

July 29, 2008

Keri's Fight to Kick Cancer's Ass!!!

My sister-in-law(do I even have to say this?)Lesli's great friend Keri is putting up a great fight against Cancer. She's done with chemo, it wasn't a good match for her, so now they will focus on clinical trails. I have followed her on her website and am 100% amazed at this Woman's strength and attitude. Please say a prayer for Keri and her entire family!

Her Motto is to "Kick this Cancer's Ass"
These are her "Kick Cancer's Ass" Bracelets the read: Kourage*Faith*Recovery*Keri.
And as you can see the are this burnt orange color, as she, Lesli and many of their friends went to UT. I along with my kids keep it on and pray for her daily!

A friend of hers left this comment and I just loved it! We've been listening and watching tons of Pooh around here and I have fallen in LOVE again the Hundred-Acre Wood.
"Promise me you will always remember: You are braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem and smarter than you think"
-Christopher Robing to Winne the Pooh

2 comments:

Kerry Kern said...

I love that...I will keep her on my paryer list as well!!! Thnaks for the update!

Jennifer Adling said...

That is an awesome thought. Very inspiring! If she believes...then she can beat it!