Pages

July 10, 2008

Splish-Splashing Away.....

Teeth....
I told her to smile like a ballerina....here you go. Ava's been busy with summer camp at a gymnastic place here in Plano and loving it. She's all about swimming at the local Parks N Rec pools, and just keeping up with me and baby brother.
Max has started to talk a little bit more. He can say Please or rather "Plea-ba-ba", not sure what the ba-ba is but its pretty cute. He can say cookie, down, shoe, baby, uh-oh, thank you, night night, and a few more. Of course all in his own little 16 1/2 month old way. He's got Bye Bye down with the wave and everything. He's also got alot of the animal sounds down pretty good. So much fun!!!
Blue Eyes....
Something about a bathtub full of bubbles and babies! Had to share a few of the many I took.....

2 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

and dont forget "How are you doing today?" I swear he said that to me on the phone. They are such cute blond kids!!

Britta said...

I wish we could get all the kiddos together soon.