Pages

September 17, 2008

Sunday from start to finish....

I thought we'd get our day started with some Sunday School, but I was like 3 weeks off. It starts at the end of the month. So, Ava and I went to mass and then enjoyed the doughnut Sunday event afterward. Look how big a pretty Miss Ava is....

After lunch and a quick bike ride with Max it was time to get busy with our preparations for Michael and Caroline. The come from Germany tomorrow and we're so excited. Here's a few of our latest home improvements.

Sanded and refinished our deck....Thanks to Matthias!



I sanded and refinished my birthday bench from my twin...
moved some of the flowers around that we're still going good....
New and improved garage door opener, no more of this manual lifting and shutting action we've been doing for the last couple of months.
Got the house painted about a month ago...

New back gate to replace the old one.
Kids hanging out enjoying the weather, finally a beautiful day after Ike hit us the day before.

Sanded and refinished the front door....
Then we ran into our fun backyard neighbors, here are the kids picking acorns out of the yard....
Our photographer Ava Lou....enjoying the awesome weather....
And my favorite thing ever.....a full moon!!! Get ready I took a few through the night.
Little Miss Flexibility.....
Miss Morgan.
Our daddy!
Later into the Sunday night......we we're having our own Full Moon party!

Meet the Fun and always ready for some backyard action neighbors....Mike, Elise, Megan and Morgan.
Full moon from Elise's backyard.
Through our trees....
Morgan and her new cell...thanks to her momma's new iphone....
And that's all, Good Night Full Moon!

No comments: