Pages

February 19, 2009

Thursday Morning in Germany

Today is the first day of the Fashing celebrations. All the kids dress up and there are many many parties and celebrations....kids and adults. Ava had a great time at school and was such a big girl to join in the fun.


Leah is one of Ava's favorite friends at school

There is a brand new coffee and bakery shop here in Thalfingen so Max and I are off for a little morning date. Doesn't Max look excited!

Off we go!

Such a big boy....and 2 tomorrow!



Yummy bakery items to be had by all.
This was after picking up Ava and running a few errands. As I post he's still napping....Coffee dates with Mom make 2 year olds tired, I guess.







1 comment:

Britta said...

Ava's make up is amazing! Patrick would never keep that on. I wish I had a costume like that.