Tuesday Omi and I loaded up the kids and headed to the swimming pool. It was a gorgeous day with the highs in th 40's. This was our first time to this inside swimming park and the kids loved it.
We've been getting into more of a routine around here with Matthias and Omi both back at work. Ava is in school every morning at 8:30 and I pick her up at 12:30. Of course she's loving it.....I think she just loves school in general, lets hope this last.
Max and I hang out at the house or run a few errands around Thalfining. Yes, I've been driving and figuring out the rules as I go. Think I'll tell Matthias I'd like to drive to Schweinfurt tomorrow so I can get some practice on the autobahn. Watch out! Anyhoo, back to Max...he and I are totally enjoying hanging out around the house and waiting for the others.
Omi of course is keeping us full with all of Matthias's favorite dishes...no complaints here!
More later!
No comments:
Post a Comment