Pages

March 28, 2010

Views and the Patio

I love being outside and with Spring upon us I've figured out a little something about myself. I NEED THE SUN! Yes, I'm yelling, I need the sun, the heat(not necessarily the Texas heat, but some heat), the fresh air, a few flowers, blooming trees, green grass.....that's all and I'm a happy girl.

Throw in some patio action with a view and I'm even happier. Last night during dinner-on the patio- we agreed, we live in one of the most beautiful areas in the world. With views of the rolling German countryside, by the lake and ALPS.....how could one disagree?

Let me show you what I mean.....  

This is our view during Feb and March....the harshest winter in Germany in 30 years.  Beautiful yes, but cold....


And then we have this.....shots after dinner this week....


Speaking of dinner.....here we are a few minutes before....








Fast forward to this morning.......
 Beneath the clouds.... the Alps and Lake..
panning to the right.....more of the Alps from our Patio view     

and a little more to the right.....Viola!  German countryside....
 
Spring in Markdorf just might be what the Dr. ordered!.....

   Bonus shot....       
A perfect place to take a nap when your not feeling so well.....


I've shot several videos of our home and finally edited them down to one.  A tour inside and out, pre and post move-in, but its a long one.  So kick up your heels and enjoy!


*****Warning: Long Video*****

No comments: