I've had a hard time with this one, but here we go!! Thanks for the great topic Kendra, I didn't want to let you down..........
1. Grease- Are you kidding me. When this came out we played Grease(I never got to be Sandy...Tish down the block was always her, I was just another pink lady)... sang Grease, dreamed Grease, watched Grease on HBO every time it came out.

2. Beaches- Just something about this movie that I loved....the bond between friends and how it can get you through anything....Love it and the song, so reminds me of H.S.

3. Forrest Gump- Who wouldn't like this movie, "Run Forest Run" classic I love it. And I'm not a big "watch a movie more than once kinda girl, but I can this one"

4. Rain Man- Great performances by Tom Cruise and Dustin Hoffman...And again who wouldn't love Charlie Babbit....

5. I love love love Documentaries. One of my favorites was ENRON-The Smartest guys in the room. If you haven't seen this one you should. I didn't really follow the whole Enron story when it came out. This movie documents it to a tee, I learned everything about it. What a bunch of creeps!! Netflix this one for sure!!!
Honorable Mentions:The Departed
The Queen
Goodfellas
Young Guns
Schindler's List
6 comments:
I love all of those....except I haven't seen # 5....Grease is the best...
Grease is greatness!
That is so funny...I almost chose Rain Man and Forest Gump. Great choices.
Did you see SUper Size me...that is another documentary that I love...we wonder why our nation has a weight problem? You have some good choices....I dont know one girl who does not like Grease. When we played we always had the "good" Sandy and the "bad" Sandy wild one)......
Are you sure you have a newborn?! All this blogging...I'm impressed! Great list! I have Beaches on mine, too. I also LOVE Forest Gump, Rain Man and Grease!
I could have listed all of these myself except the Enron one I have not seen it yet, loved all of your choices!! Good job new mommy!
Post a Comment