my camera leads the way!!
She's such a good big sister...these are all so sweet!!
Very sweet and cute post. I love little Ava!! What a great picture of her kissing him. What is his middle name? I can't remember!
Congratulations! Ava looks like a great big sister, too! :) Glad ya'll are all doing well! :) :)
You do need to frame that one! I am so excited to see these pictures! I'll be checking your blog EVERY day for more!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She's such a good big sister...these are all so sweet!!
Very sweet and cute post. I love little Ava!! What a great picture of her kissing him. What is his middle name? I can't remember!
Congratulations! Ava looks like a great big sister, too! :) Glad ya'll are all doing well! :) :)
You do need to frame that one! I am so excited to see these pictures! I'll be checking your blog EVERY day for more!!!
Post a Comment