Pages

February 25, 2007

Uncle Kerry visits!!!



I'm not sure who was happiest to see Uncle Kerry on Saturday. Me, Ava or Matthias.... Uncle Kerry showed up right when we all needed him the most. Ava for some wild playing time in her kitchen, with her blocks and around the house. Matthias for some guy talk and a break from entertaining Ava and myself for all the above. We love our Uncle Kerry!!! Anyone else come see us when you can....we have a guest bed waiting!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

I love them! I miss Uncle Kerry too! If he reads this, I will be in Austin in early April!!!

Kenda said...

So glad you are posting again. Missed you for that short five days...seemed like a long five days though. I miss Kerry, too. He is such a good uncle. AWWWWW!

Averi said...

I wanna come I wanna come! Can we play with Uncle Kerry, too? He looks like fun!

Kendra said...

How cute does Kerry look in these pics!! I hope to come & visit sometime.....April or May maybe....