Pages

May 17, 2008

Beatles Tribute Night....





Last night Philip and Kena joined us at the Oak Point Amphitheater to watch The Beatles Tribute bands-- Beatlegrass and American English. This Amphitheater is really awesome seating 1000 people so I was excited to go, but when we arrived they were sold out. So we pitched out picnic blanket right outside the gates along with many other families and enjoyed the music anyways...

It was great seeing Beatlegrass, but American English really rocked the night. We were able to go in after the first band and check them out......
Made me wonder how the crowd would be if it was really the Beatles....




Tons of fun and the kids and every 60 year old in there rocked out!! May the Beatles never die!!! American English rocked!!!

3 comments:

Britta said...

I wish there were more family opportunities like this in Lubbock. I am jealous.

Kerry Kern said...

Sounds like fun. They are really good!

Jennifer Adling said...

I love all of Max's hats!!