Matthias and I worked on our flowerbeds and last weekend and I finished up a few pots this week. Thank God for all the rain this year, everything is so freaking green around here.....Check it out!!
And then theres our perfect little boy who got into his sisters markers while we weren't watching....
Max is funny and starting to talk a little more....some of his favorites are "Momma, which he says for everything he wants, Da-Da, Bye-Bye, not that many really. But he can also tell us how a bird and dog go, cute cute cute.
He also cut a molar and another front bottom tooth last week....explains now his mood, at one point I called DeeDee to see if she wanted to come get him.....Oh Motherhood.....
2 comments:
Amazing how some colorful flowers can boost your mood! Ava looks so grown up in those pictures. Maybe it's the long hair? Yeah, their perception of time is hilarious. Patrick went through a "next week" stage too. Now it's always 8:20.
Max is messy like Dusty was....makes for good pictures huh? Your flowers look great! Ava is getting so big and her hair is long. Cutie!
Post a Comment