Pages

July 7, 2008

Kristin Bednarz Photography


You can see these on her photography blog---I just wanted to share a few of my FAVS!!Baby Jude...
Leddie was the best dancer of the night....
aghhhhhhhh

A good morning kiss on the big day...
Playing around on the lawn at the Four Seasons on the Fourth.
I want this one as big as I can get it......my man and I.....LOVELOVELOVE IT!
The Fox Co. ahahaha!!! perfect....The bridesmaids

The girls at Threadgills....And finally my shoes! To much fun!

I will now start the deletion process of the 1 million jennifer and eric wedding party planning emails I have. Thanks for leaning and trusting me in some of the planning leading to and on your big day!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Adling said...

I couldn't have done it without you either! Love all of the pictures so far...but knew I would.

What would I have done without you?