Pages

July 8, 2008

Of course I had to do this...Pause the Music to the right....

As I mentioned in a post before Eric and Jennifer choose Leather and Lace by Stevie Nicks for their reading at the wedding. I have been humming and singing it for the last 3 days. So maybe this will help put it to rest. Cheers Jen and Eric, and Tracee for pulling all that emotion back in before everyone of us lost it with you!!!

Used all the pictures I had of them on my computer. Enjoy, the pictures don't come through very good but you get the idea.

1 comment:

Jennifer Adling said...

Aww that was cute....I have been singing it for a month (since we chose that as the reading). But somehwere I have a cassette tape that Eric made for me. When we first started dating. He was so sweet then!! (he is pretty sweet as a husband too).