Pages

March 10, 2010

German Visa

yep, horrible photo-Ha!

I got a German Visa Y'all! That's right this girl from small town West Texas walked in to the German Passport/Visa offices, with her German man of course and Viola! Walked out 40 minutes later with a German Visa.

It's good for a year and then we have to meet with them every year for 3 years on the anniversary date of getting it. I have a Integration Class to take...600 hours and if done in 3 years with a passing grade on the test...... I will have a life long Visa in Germany!! Das Ist GUT!!!

I was so surprised when they asked us to wait for 5 minutes and they'd have it for me. WTHECK?

Matthias went through many obstacles to obtain his. Although half of waiting was for him to receive his green card. Thank you NDSatcom, Thank you Kim Gerlich.

Oh and the best part... When the gentleman handed me my passport with this special page in it, he said, "you can work with this too!" So now, Ich muss Deutsch lernen!!!!

Next step....German passports for the little ones!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this - Jennifer