Before our move to Germany we stayed at Dee Dee and Papa's for a few weeks. There was much to do with with the holiday season and finalizing our move to Germany. Here are a few shots I got during our stay....
Christmas 2009
I left my camera the night before when we celebrated with the Mosser's. This was the blizzard of 2009 and the roads we're horrible. This night it took us 45 min to get to and from Christams Eve with the Mosser's. It took some longer, but it was great evening with everyone.....
Christmas Mornings....
I left my camera the night before when we celebrated with the Mosser's. This was the blizzard of 2009 and the roads we're horrible. This night it took us 45 min to get to and from Christams Eve with the Mosser's. It took some longer, but it was great evening with everyone.....
Christmas Mornings....
Mr. Snowman.....

Another day of eating.....just what we needed!
Snow Snow Snow.It's now been almost 3 months and there's been snow on the ground everyday for the Gerlich's
Can someone say "SPRINGTIME" we're ready!!!
A few random one's I took of friends...





No comments:
Post a Comment